23 Jan Trifon Zarezan in Villa Melnik 2023
🍷🌞🎉There is only a month left until the traditional celebration of the holiday of vine growers and winemakers, St. Trifon Zarezan in Villa Melnik, Harsovo village – 18.02.2023 (Saturday) at 11:30 a.m.
The event page is Trifon Zarezan in Villa Melnik 2023
You can experience:
• 🍇Ritual of blessing the vines and pruning
• 🍇Option to join in pruning the vines with the help of our experienced winegrowers
• 🍷Tours of the winery with a talk about production practices and winemaking traditions
• 🍷🥂 Tasting of new vintages of white, red, rose and orange wine
• 🍯🥜Farmer’s bazaar of local producers and handmade jewelry
• 🎶A rich folklore program with the participation of a wind orchestra, ensemble “Gaitan” FA “Gaitan” village of Parvomai and Volodya Stoyanov, the Voivode!
• 🍗🧀 Delicious offers from Vino & Tapas restaurant Vino & Tapas, Sofia, Bulgaria
• 🎬🎥 Opportunity to walk through the “sets” of the new Bulgarian series “The Grapes of Guilt” (Vina) from BNT1 – TV series Bulgarian National Television. BNT
• 🎉Lots of dancing, good food and wine outdoors amid the vineyards!
Entrance is free for all visitors.
Hurry up to book your accommodation in the region!
The event is part of Melnik Wineries Open Doors 2023 Melnik Wineries Open Doors – 17-19.02.2023, when all colleagues from the area will open their doors to visitors. Many of them have posted about their celebrations, so keep an eye on the event page for more details and make the weekend a real wine adventure in the Melnik region!
🚌Soon we will also announce a schedule for the free circular transport along the “Wine Route”, provided kindly by the Municipality of Sandanski for the holiday.