- Bergule Mavrud – Mavrud found its new home in our vineyards near the village of Harsovo, Melnishko! Wine with fruity aromas without contact with oak
- Bergule Melnik & Pinot Noir – an elegant blend of Shiroka Melnik Vine and Pinot Noir, aged 9 months in Bulgarian barrels
- Bergule Cuvee – a dense, juicy blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Merlot – a new interpretation of the three classic varieties. 9 months aging in barrels
- Bergule Viognier & Chardonnay – fresh, aromatic white wine
- Bergule Rose – rosé from Shiroka Melnishka Loza, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Pinot Noir
- Young & Crazy – in autumn and winter you get the first wine from the new harvest, and in spring and summer, fresh white wine from the local Keratsuda variety.
* The picture is about to be updated – we have a new vision of the wines from the Bergule series!