It’s summer! The sun shines
and it’s time to reward ourselves
with refreshing wines!
Three rosé and three white –
they will bring delight!
They are in a package at a promo price –
you can drink them on the beach or on a hike!
- Aplauz Rose – gentle, elegant rose from the two ancient Bulgarian varieties Shiroka Melnik and Mavrud. These two varieties coexist in our vineyard only, since Shiroka does not grow outside of Melnik, and we are the only producer of Mavrud in the Struma Valley.
- Aplauz Viognier Sur lie
- Bergule Mavrud & Melnik Deep color, intriguing aroma with black cherry, herbal and ethereal notes. Spicy, fresh wine with solid tannin structure and memorable aftertaste. Aged in stainless steel tanks.
- Rose Shiroka Melnik Semi Dry – Rosé from 100% Shiroka Melnik with aromas of candied fruit, jelly candies, strawberries with cream. With a wonderful balance between acidity and sweetness, the wine is suitable both for fresh salads and seafood, as well as for light fruit desserts, best shared with friends!
- Bergule Rose – rosé from Shiroka Melnik, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Pinot Noir is our summer hit! The rosé is juicy, with a rich aroma of ripe strawberries. It is perfectly combined with sheep’s cheese, fresh salads, pasta, fish dishes, grilled zucchini, and why not with desserts – panna cotta with peaches, mascarpone with strawberries.
- Bergule Viognier & Chardonnay – The wine that won the Double Gold Medal in Japan and the “best wine for Japanese tempura” – try it with lightly breaded shrimp, scallops and vegetables.