It’s summer! The sun shines
and it’s time to reward ourselves
with refreshing wines!
Three rosé and three white –
they will bring delight!
They are in a package at a promo price –
you can drink them on the beach or on a hike!
- Aplauz Rose 2021 – gentle, elegant rose from the two ancient Bulgarian varieties Shiroka Melnik and Mavrud. These two varieties coexist in our vineyard only, since Shiroka does not grow outside of Melnik, and we are the only producer of Mavrud in the Struma Valley.
- Aplauz Sandanski Misket 2021 – a local variety from the Muscat family. It is a cross between Shiroka Melnik and Tamyanka. It has delicate floral aromas – like a light summer perfume for a young woman. The taste is fresh, mineral. A perfect wine to start a warm August evening.
- Keratsuda 2021 – Introducing the new face of this forgotten and often underrated local variety. The wine has pleasant aromas of juicy stone fruit – peach and apricot. The finish is exotic with notes of pineapple and mango. A non-committal wine for everyday enjoyment.
- Rose Shiroka Melnik Semi Dry 2021 – Rosé from 100% Shiroka Melnik with aromas of candied fruit, jelly candies, strawberries with cream. With a wonderful balance between acidity and sweetness, the wine is suitable both for fresh salads and seafood, as well as for light fruit desserts, best shared with friends!
- Bergule Rose 2021 – rosé from Shiroka Melnik and Cabernet Sauvignon, our summer hit! The rosé is juicy, with a rich aroma of ripe strawberries. It is perfectly combined with sheep’s cheese, fresh salads, pasta, fish dishes, grilled zucchini, and why not with desserts – panna cotta with peaches, mascarpone with strawberries.
- Bergule Viognier & Chardonnay 2021 – The wine that won the Double Gold Medal in Japan and the “best wine for Japanese tempura” – try it with lightly breaded shrimp, scallops and vegetables.