We present to you a box of wines dedicated to the new TV series of BNT1 “The Grapes of Guilt” („Вина“), a large part of which was filmed in Villa Melnik.
Learn more about the series here: https://vina.villamelnik.com/
- Bergule Melnik and Pinot Noir – an emblematic blend for Villa Melnik of the wild Shiroka Melnik and the elegant Pinot Noir varieties. The blend is skillfully woven into the plot of the series as the extraordinary wine made by the daring and modern chief winemaker Elina (Elena Telbis).
- Aplauz Shiroka Melnik Reserve – wine made according to classical technological tenets from the original Melnik variety – as the keeper of traditions in the series, the winemaker Atanas Mateev – Nasko (Gerasim Georgiev – Gero) would make it.
- Aplauz Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve – the favorite wine of director Victor Bozhinov and the male part of the cast.
- Rare Varieties Melnik 1300 Jubilee – the wine that left even Mihail Bilalov speechless.
- Bergule Rosé – the favorite wine of the ladies from the filming crew of the series. Many pages of the script were written and read with a glass of this rosé in hand.
- Aplauz Sandanski Misket – the wine that was an inspiration to the movie crew and forever left an imprint on their hearts.