- Aplauz Shiroka Melnik Reserve – Shiroka Melnik Vine is an ancient endemic variety in the Melnik region. The wine was aged for 18 months in new Bulgarian oak barrels.
- Aplauz Melnik 55 Reserve – Melnik 55, also called Early Melnik Vine. Aged 18 months in new Bulgarian oak barrels.
- Bergule Mavrud & Melnik – Deep color, intriguing aroma with black cherry, herbal and ethereal notes. Spicy, fresh wine with solid tannin structure and memorable aftertaste. Aged in stainless steel tanks.
- Rare Varieties Melnik Jubilee 1300 – Melnik 1300 Jubilee is a rare variety, a cross of Shiroka Melnishka Loza and the Georgian variety Saperavi.
- Rare Varieties Ruen – Ruen is an extremely rare Melnik variety.
- Sweet Wine Melnik 55 late harvest – natural noble sweet wine from Melnik 55, late harvest. Suitable in combination with desserts or as a digestif.
Order “The Melnik wines of Villa Melnik” selection now –
We will contribute to your good mood in late autumn with our selection of six wines from the Shiroka Melnik family!
Stay healthy and cheers!